All Sessions must be paid in full, prior to the session date. Failure to pay the invoice or make payment arrangements within 2 weeks of your session may result in forfeiture of your session slot.
Commercial and Professional clients: Session fees are due upon booking. As a courtesy, the invoice may be held until the day of the session. The invoice must be paid prior to services being rendered. Failure to do so may result in administrative fees of up to 10% of your total invoice.
It is the responsibility of the client to pay the invoice in a timely manner. If, for whatever reason, you do not receive the invoice, it is the responsibility of the client to alert the studio so that any misinformation can be corrected and the invoice sent to the proper place.
If you have received a courtesy discount prior to your session, you forfeit the right to any future discounts or special services. All discounted and pre-negotiated reduced session fees are final sale. No additional discounts or refunds or guarantees will be offered.
No images will be given to the client prior to payment. Thank you for understanding.
All credit cards are processed through Square or Stripe, we use Square for invoices and Stripe for the online store. If , for whatever reason your credit or debit cards are failing to process, please contact your bank first to see if there is an issue on that end.
We love and appreciate our clients, and want to do whatever we can within reason to ensure a great session and fabulous images. You assistance with following the payment policies will greatly assist us with that. Thank you!
Disclaimers and Policies
- Sessions are available at a first come, first serve basis.
- Session fees must be paid in advance to hold your spot. Failure to pay may result in loss of your session place.
- Failure to show: if you fail to show for your session or reschedule 7 business days prior to your session time, you forfeit your deposit and payment.
- If the clients needs to reschedule due to health or emergency, past the 7 day mark or within 48 hours prior to the session, sessions may be rescheduled without loss at the photographer’s discretion.
- The studio does not offer refunds for any reason. Please review examples of our work prior to booking, schedule a free consultation to get to know your photographer, and proceed only if you are comfortable. Once you book, and pay your session fee or deposit, there are no refunds. This is to cover our time and cost in preparing for you and planning your session.
- Reshoots: If, for whatever reason the client is unsatisfied with the results of their session, and are unable to find any satisfactory images resulting from it, a re-planning and re-shoot may be scheduled. No refunds will be given.
- No outside cameras or recording devices are not allowed in the studio or on location. Filming, photographing the set or the photographer without express written consent prior to the session may result in expulsion and cancellation of the session without refund.
- Please arrive on time. On occasion, when possible (Mini session are the exception) we offer a 15 minute grace period. 20 minutes past the agreed upon session time and the session is forfeited without refund.
- All images taken by JoLee Art & Photography are property of the studio and the photographer. Copyright remains with the photographer. Use of images without the appropriate purchase may violate this copyright. Please contact the studio with questions, we are happy to assist you.
- In order to ensure a timely turnaround, we offer the clients the opportunity to select their favorite images from the unedited images after the session. This is typically offered in studio or as a courtesy to commercial clients via online gallery. These are not the final images, but a preview. This is an opportunity for you to have a say in which images are edited, and how they are edited. These images will be raw, and unpolished. Please understand that this is a service to our clients. If you do not want this service, and you would prefer to only see edited images, please inform your photographer in advance. Turnaround time for edited images is 2-4 weeks. 10 images will be selected for editing per hour shot. Additional images may be edited prior to purchase at $25/image. Editing will done at the photographer's discretion and preference prior to client viewing. After viewing, the client may order additional edits at $75-300 per image.
- Edits and additional edits will only be performed after payment. There are no refunds on edited images.
- JoLee Art and Photography is proud to provide exceptional service and quality work. We love and appreciate our clients and will typically go above and beyond to serve them. Please review our policies prior to your session, ask questions and give us the opportunity to make this a great session for you.
- This is a professional environment. We aim to treat each client with the utmost care and service. Please refrain from cell phone use, loud conversations, and disruptive behavior while in the studio so as not to interrupt the photographer’s process and potentially prohibit our efforts to serve our clients to the best of our abilities.
- If at any point the photographer feels that the client may not be good fit for the studio, or vice versa, we will make the appropriate arrangements and offer you referrals to pre-screened quality photographers and other studios who might work better. We appreciate your business and support.